No products in the cart.
Human Rights Education Project
To improve an effective democratic system and human rights situation in the society, well-educated and conscious civic society is essential. To give an institutional shapes of the blooming democracy of Bangladesh and to raise the civics awareness among the mass people, FAIR has been implementing with supported by MSS under the project on Human Rights Education Project in ten unions of kushtia sadar upazella.
Major focus of the project:
- Group Formation among community people;
- Formation a Human Rights Watch Group consist of different professionals;
- Organize TOT for Trainor;
- Conduct Education Session on HR, Voter Rights, Democracy;
- Community Mobilization
- 2625 Community peoples educated on democracy & Civic Rights.
- A Human Rights Watch Group formed and functioned at Kushtia
10 Union under Kushtia Sadar Upazilla
November 2003 to December 2006
Academy for Education (AED) through Manabik Shahajya Sangstha (MSS)